Magnum Search Group has partnered with a market leader in the boiler/burner/controls industry with locations across North America. Together we are looking to find a Project Engineer to join their team in Milwaukee, WI. They are open to relocation for candidates from all over the United States. This is a great opportunity for someone with sound Project Engineering experience to join a thriving company.
The position requires the constant and consistent exercise of intellect, judgment, and ability to commensurate with professional positions in similar industries or situations.
- Position requires regular exercise of problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle responsibilities with effective interpersonal skills and to effectively interface with others inside and outside the Company is required.
- Coordinates engineering resources to accomplish desired assignment objectives.
- Creates engineering specifications, revises and documents methods and procedures, authorizes changes, and evaluates costs and progress of assigned project.
- Evaluates new design concepts of products and components.
- Communicates technical and/or design information to management and other involved groups, including fabrication locations, sales/marketing departments and, when necessary, representatives.
- Provides technical assistance to other internal departments. Participates in problem resolution as it relates to assigned product.
- Must have advanced knowledge and ability to utilize computer design equipment and programs in order to effectively create and/or modify drawings, conduct CFD and FEA simulations.
- Must remain current on safety regulations, codes, regulations, and standards as they relate to the products.
- Must have the ability to routinely travel, generally by air and utilization of a rental car.
- Responsible for the revisions of the technical contents of installation and maintenance manuals.
- Experience in the heat transfer industry is required
- Combustion experience is a plus
- Knowledge of ASME boiler and pressure vessel design is a plus
- Professional Project Management skills a plus
- High level of attention to detail
Our client also offers a great benefits package and competitive 401 k match. If you are interested in the position do not hesitate to apply!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org