Magnum Recruiting has partnered with a well-established Energy company in the Oil and Gas industry. We are in search of a Professional Engineer (Civil or Mechanical) to join their team in Worcester, MA. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in fast-paced environment with a strong potential for future growth and career advancement.
- Provide engineer leadership to a project or discipline
- Maintain or set Company standards for quality, production, efficiency and public safety.
- Report findings and take necessary action to correct deficiencies.
- Design, draft, and/or plan proposed projects, review engineering reports, and specifications for compliance and guidelines.
- Administer contracts, and provide engineering surveys.
- Engages in long range strategic planning on multiple projects including tracking and budgeting.
- Maintain compliance with applicable laws and regulations recommending permits. Consult with engineers concerning design modifications for projects, and respond to inquiries concerning civil and engineering laws and practices.
- May act as a team leader on projects by interviewing and recommending for hire, assigning, overseeing, and reviewing work, and training new employees.
- Serve as Project Manager and as a designated client contact.
- Exercise independent initiative/judgement in setting and implementing goals.
- Independently identifies complex problems and devises optimal and innovative solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Consistently demonstrates high levels of technical knowledge, ingenuity, and creativity.
- Advanced knowledge of engineering principles and and practices and the ability to apply them.
- Proven experience solving complex problems, identifying alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations to support goals.
- The ability to generate clear and effective proposals cost estimates.
- The ability to lead a team, or teams, of engineers, field survey crews, designers, and/or drafters to complete tasks on one or more projects.
- The ability to plan, organize, and direct the performance of a team, or teams, and the resources provided to them.
- The ability to support and carry out the various policies and procedures of the organization.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage certain aspects of projects within the confines of approved budgets.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor's degree in chemical, civil, electrical, survey, or mechanical engineering.
- Master's degree in engineering or business is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive engineering experience.
- PE License strongly preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, including medical, dental insurance, 401k, etc.
- Company vehicle, laptop, cell phone
Please send resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org